Here are the things I love about my iPad mini…
1. It has a 7.9 inch screen, which is large enough for my eyes to see without my reading glasses.
2. The battery lasts for about 10 hours, which is GREAT for long flights.
3. I can download books to read on those long flights, and the size is very comfortable to hold for a long time while reading.
4. It takes pictures and movies, so I don’t have to drag around a camera. If I choose to take pictures with my camera, I can transfer them to my iPad to view in a decent size.
5. There are all kind of apps, so I can play games, use maps, check the weather, play my music, get currency conversions, etc. Everything I might need to do on vacation is at my fingertips.
6. I can journal my days, so I remember the details of my vacation.
7. With the internet connection I can post to Facebook and my blog.
8. I can buy advance tickets to museums, so I can skip the long lines.
I can do all these things AND it only weighs .75 pounds…and IT FITS IN MY PURSE!
What’s your favorite vacation tech gadget?