Friday, March 29, 2013

Introducing Buttercup and Meatball


     I’d like to introduce you to my precious little English Bulldogs, Buttercup and Meatball. Aren’t they cute? I am head over heels in love with these dogs. They are sweet, gentle, make me laugh, and are always happy to see me.
     Buttercup (on the left) is almost 4 years old and follows me wherever I go. She likes to lay right by my feet, and follows me from room to room.

     Meatball is 4 ½ years old and will do anything for a treat. As soon as the sun goes down he’s ready to call it a day and will give me a low growl until I put him to bed. He likes me to shut him in his house (wire kennel) so Buttercup won’t disturb his beauty sleep.

     They bring great joy to my life.
 
     How about you? Do you have pets you love?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment