Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Love My New Steamer!

     I really enjoy picking up my dry cleaning, because I don't have to iron my clothes. I wish I could afford to send everything to the dry cleaner, but that's not very practical.
     Recently I purchased a Rowenta IS6200 Steamer, and it seems to be helping my mood when it comes time to iron my clothes. The steamer heats quickly and the wrinkles just fade away. There's an attachment to make creases, so I can still put a nice crease in my jeans without using an iron. I think the steamer is easier on fabric than an iron, because the steamer never actually touches the fabric.

     It took me a little time to get the hang of using the steamer, but short of having someone else do my ironing, the steamer is my new friend.

Source: Image

No comments:

Post a Comment