Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Perfect Travel Purse

     When traveling, I like to carry a lightweight purse so I'm not bogged down. It needs to be a crossbody bag, so I can throw it on and forget about it. A crossbody bag feels secure...if a theif wants to snatch it from me he/she will have to really work for it. I just purchased a Coach legacy signature swingpack.
 
      I have one of these in tan and red, so I know it's the perfect travel bag for me. It has an adjustable strap, so I can choose whether or not to wear it as a crossbody bag. This bag measures 7 1/2" X 8 1/2" and has two outside pockets. It's the perfect size to carry my wallet, lipgloss, comb, iPhone and a few other small things such as a camera. Everything is zipped and secure. The two outside pockets are great for carrying maps and museum pamphlets.
 
What do you carry when you travel?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I agree with you I am a great fan of cross body bags. So nice to have your hands free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, a crossbody is a must when traveling. It's actually my daily bag too, I have to have my hands free when with kids or riding the subway. Thank you for the comments on my blog. I vote for you getting the Repettos! I know they are expensive but a friend who owns a pair of black ballet flats by Repetto said they are so well made they have lasted her for years and years. If you get them in Paris, they will be even more special to you! XO, Jill

    ReplyDelete