Thursday, April 4, 2013

Favorite Vacation Tech Gadget

     I’m always looking for the best tech gadget to take on vacation. I need something that gives me access to the internet, allows me to journal my trip each day and has enough storage to hold all the pictures I download daily. My latest solution is the iPad.
     I use a white 16 GB iPad with Wi-Fi, but no cellular. I added an app that allows me to journal my vacation. The iPad has enough space to hold two weeks worth of vacation pictures and a nice size screen for viewing. I also added an Apple soft case, which protects the iPad nicely. I only use the iPad when I’m in my hotel room, so I don’t need to have the added expense of an iPad that requires a data plan. This machine is slim and lightweight, so it’s very easy to pack.
     When I’m not using it on vacation it gets plenty of use at home.

What's your favorite vacation tech gadget?

No comments:

Post a Comment